PRODUCTS & SERVICES
MB Consulting designs and customises various kinds of street lighting poles and other lighting poles in accordance with the clients’ specifications.
Our highly qualified and skilled architects and engineers are hands on during the manufacturing process ensuring that clients are equipped with the technical-know-how on specific products and designs, as well as to assess whether such designs adhere to the SANS standards. All our calculations, measurements and costs estimates are performed by a qualified structural engineer. It is standard practice for all our clients to be provided with the above information.
At MB Consulting, we can design and manufacture poles up to 17m and masts up to 40 meters.
Our products, inter alia, include:
- Streetlight Poles and accessories.
- Stadium and Sports field poles and Masts.
- Transmission Poles.
- Lighting Conductor poles.
- Telephonic poles.
- Solar Structures.
- Solar Poles.
- Parallel Tapered masts up to 40m.
- Outreach Arms, Spigots, Floodlight Brackets.
- Cellular Towers.
- Traffic Light Poles.
- Wooden or Concrete Pole Outreach Brackets, Curved Outreaches.
- Telecommunication Poles.
- Catenary/Light Rail and Distribution.
- High mast lighting design.
- High mast light pole installation.
- Commercial Street Light Poles.
- Commercial street lights and Masts.
- Lamp post poles.
- High mast lighting poles.
- Bracket light.
- Decorative poles.
- Manufacturing to SANS 10214-1987-1.
- All Galvanizing done to ISO 1461 and SANS 121-2000-1 and certificates available.
- All Welding done by coded welders to SANS 10044 Part 1-4.
- Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.
- Calculation certificates are available upon request.
- All tubing to SANS 657-1 Grade GW355) HT.
- Weld on reducers or swaging depending on client's specifications.
We facilitate the supply and installation of high masts, including but not limited to, the installation of concrete foundations and the erection of the masts. High masts are used for 360’ area lighting and floodlighting.
Our masts are, inter alia, used for security lighting in the following areas:
Our masts are made up of octagonal sections with a constant rate of taper and joined by friction fit. We also provide access to raising and lowering gear through vandal proof hatch at the bottom of the mast.
At the request of our clients, we can facilitate the supply and installation of the masts, including the concrete foundations and erection of the masts. All relevant test certificates are conducted prior to installation to ensure compliance.
MB Consulting is aspecialist in Engineering and Design of medium to heavy fabrications which, inter alia, includes:
Square to Rounds
Our team of specialists have a phenomenal track record of servicing various industries and consistently delivering quality service. Our vast knowledge and cutting edge techniques puts us at a competitive edge with respect to manufacturing of Vibratory Screens and Feeders.